Sunday, October 9, 2011

cruela da vil + yzma

 Our third digital drawing assignment was to play around with texture. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this assignment, which is weird because I looove texture, but the whole layers modes and actions thing was not floatin my boat.

With that aside, in creative perspective, we have to create a villain's lair for our next assignment. Along with our lair, we can either create a villain or choose an already existing villain. I've been working on some sketches for my villain; a fashion villain, because I love fashion and cruel de vil happens to be my favorite villain. So I've been using cruel and yzma as references.







Now back to digital! Because I've been doing nothing but sketching my fashionista villain, I happen to use my villain for my texture project. This is perfect because fashion and texture are just perfect for each other. I had a Ba-LAST working on this image. Cha-cha check it out my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment