Tuesday, November 8, 2011

nothing ventured, nothing gained...

Boy do I have some catching up to do. I was in San Francisco last week for travel studies. Oh man was it amazing! We went to the Crocker Museum in Sacramento, the SFMOMA, De Young, and the Legion of Honor. Well, the amazing-ness came to a halt and reality came back into my life. Now I have much to make up. Upon my return, I stumbled upon the "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained" assignment for digital illustration. Here are some sketches I have so far.

 This is what I have so far. My concept is a narrative about me. Remember how everyone is onto me about being Picasso and being all adventurous with my style? Yup, this is what this fancy piece is about; my dilemma about being who I want to be and what others expect of me.



Oh by the way, I fixed my portrait. I fixed the color and texture that indicated shadow under my nose. I also added another orange shape that I forgot in between my head and pony tail. Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment