Wednesday, February 6, 2013

well, hello.

It's been awhile since I've posted on this blog. My apologies! I've been so busy redesigning my website and I've kind of stuck to blogging on my tumblr. I tried to stray from blogspot, but looks like I'm coming back because not many people have tumblr. So looks like I have to juggle three different sites to keep my peeps up to date.

Not much has been going on other than I'm now a freelance illustrator! I stay cooped up (and I mean that with true enthusiasm) in my office sketching, painting, and making books. I love it! Here's some recent work...check it!

 

Oh and some fun news, I recently submitted some work for the Society of Illustrator student scholarship  contest. I don't know how to feel about it because I can't imagine getting any awards for my work. But joining contest is a good way to staying involved/active as an artist. Well, happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment